unfinished mother child staff

unfinished  mother child staff

Friday, March 26, 2010

Aftermath

My polar bear dream of two nights ago keeps interjecting into my thoughts. Every once in a while, a dream is clearly teaching something, especially after two days. And they are rare so I pay attention.  It's called dream lag.
Waldport sinking in mud, so back up truck, notice polar bears, (which I think are beautiful and important and always to help save but wouldn't want to be close to one) lose truck, then plastic boat I don't know how to assemble, walk enter Seal Rock path between steep hills, rock formations- followed by 2? 3? polar bears. See people and safety at the ocean side but then see young bear in between. I look back and the big ones are coming toward me. Instantly adjust my self to pass the young one peacefully without fear. Cause there's no other choice.
Confidence.
Then I look up and past this possible one again and there are two or three more on the oceanside of safety, gathering toward me.
A lot of emotional searching going on in my life at this moment. I want to understand this dream, I want to understand the message, because I know the answer to my sadness and fears of the last few days is there.  
I'm not the only one who sometimes deeply connects to a dream, right, to what's just below consciousness .Even if they're kinda scary, so is waking life sometimes and this was one of those dreams that just won't let go. keeps entering my waking thoughts.
]
                                                                          Aftermath

On a vision quest in the mid 80s I learned to keep my feet on the the earth and stay connected: but still I like it that it's not yet dawn, and most of you are dreaming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In awe.